Sunday 2 November 2014

Foaming Face Wash Comparison



Foaming Face Wash

Simple Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser vs. Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash




The simple face wash comes in a nice, professional looking packaging. There is no particular smell to this, it just smells like a normal soap. It comes out as a white foam, and applies well to the face. It does a good job, and if you needed to, would even take off makeup (obviously not eye makeup). It left my face feeling very clean, and strangely 'matte'. I'm not sure why, but I liked how it felt.


The Boots face wash came in a clear bottle, very sterile looking, simple but effective. The smell of this was a lot stronger and smelt clean and refreshing. It comes out as a white foam again and applies just like the simple one. Again, it does a good job, removing any impurities from my skin. I rarely got massive breakouts with both of these, and yes, you could remove makeup with it. It felt matte again when I'd finished and I felt squeaky clean.



Winner: This was a really tough call, but I think the Boots one wins just from the smell. I'm not generally fussed about smells, but this one smells gorgeous and refreshing.



2 comments:

  1. I really like the fact that you have compared the products rather than a straight review of just one. I have a box full of different face washes to try! Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you manage to try these, I would! Worth the money and do improve skin :P thanks for the lovely comment (:

      Delete