Monday 27 October 2014

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Lyrca Flex Mascara Review


 Rimmel London Scandaleyes Lyrca Flex Mascara Review








Want to start off by saying that the lid is dirty just because of the consistency of the product, so please try to excuse how messy the lid area is. 

Wow. This product is just wow. I absolutely am in LOVE with it! This is my holy grail mascara. 

Okay, now for the review. The packaging of the mascara is what drew me to it. Whilst it would put some people off, I think it is fun and interesting. It's a nice big bottle, it's obvious where it is in my makeup draw (which, given that I like it so much, is a great thing). The consistency is quite wet and thick, so it's why my lid's messy. Also, when you pull the wand it, a little trail of mascara is at the end of the wand, and you have to wipe it every time. I should wipe it on tissue, I know. I usually apply 1-2 coats of this, and have my eyelashes looking like a dream! They are separated, it holds the curl, no clumps! The only problem I have with it is the because the brush is so big, it's hard to get the lower lashes. 

Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment