Sunday 19 October 2014

Black Head Face Scrub Comparison





Blackhead Face Scrub

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub vs. Clean&Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub


The colour of this is white with black microbeads and is the bog standard consistency of a face scrub. It applies easily onto the face. I like how you can use it in different ways - as a daily face mask, a once a week face mask or a daily scrub, but I only use it as a daily scrub. It dries too quick for my liking, and feels chalky when you take it off, but does come off easily. However, in terms of 'does it work?', it does, but along a time period. After a week I saw results, so I wasn't completely satisfied with this product.

The Clean and Clear scrub is very similar to the Netutrogena one in terms of colour, but has blue microbeads and there are quite a few more. The consistency is more wet than the other scrub, so more suited to my liking. As far as I'm aware you can only use it as a scrub, which is fine for me. It stays wet for longer as well, but does get off your face nicely. I saw results in the first day, which it does claim to do on the package, so that was a nice bonus!

Winner: Clean&Clear was an easy winner for me! Better results and I liked the way it felt on my skin.

*DISCLAIMER* This is my first review, and hopefully the first time I have to write this disclaimer. This is my own personal opinion, I am in no way forcing you to choose one over the other, I just prefer one. I suppose I am advising you to buy one, but no one's skin is the same as another. All I am trying to say is my favourite may not be the same as yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment