Sunday 26 October 2014

Collection BB Cream Review


Collection 'BB Secrets' BB Cream Review







So this is a quick review on the Collection BB Cream. 



I got this BB cream in the colour 'Light', and as far as I am aware, it is the lightest colour. My skin colour is very pale and fair, so I always have to go for Ivory foundations or BB creams. This was pretty light, but not light enough. It also had pink/orange undertone. When I applied it to my face, I honestly looked like someone who's had a dodgy spray tan. Even when I blended it slightly into my neck, my face was orange and my neck was normal. It didn't give me much coverage, and looked very obvious over my spots. Although this was around £3, I feel like it's a waste of money as I can't use this at all. If anyone knows of any cheap, good foundations that are cool toned or nude toned, give me a shout! Feel like I'm in the dark :(



Overall this is a terrible product, really. I won't be repurchasing. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna you may need to go to setting somewhere on the blog,if you click the orange blogger logo top left of page it should take you to ur settings page as somehow you need to add a google or bloglovin link which means people can follow your blog cos at the mo there is nowhere that i can follow it,i can't remember where it is in settings as i did it ages ago but without adding that nobody can join,your page looks nice though hun xx♥xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says on my layout that I have :? Maybe it's just not showing up on here. Is it a widget? xx

      Delete