Saturday 20 December 2014

Kiss Body Moisturiser Review


Kiss Body Moisturizer Review

This was £4.00 from Wilkos, and they also sell the whole range of Kiss skincare and body care.

Onto the review... I have quite dry legs, towards my ankles and calves. I bought this because it was cheap and I needed a moisturizer Note: I have only used this on my legs, because of my dry skin. I used 1 and a half pumps one each calf, and then two for my thigh. It smells very good, but was shimmery. For me, that's a big no-no as if I had my legs on show, I wouldn't really want sparkles on my legs. However, since I usually put it on when I go to sleep, it's not that big of an issue. It's not very 'heavy-duty', it's more of a light moisturizer. Took about 10 minutes for it to totally sink into my skin, and not feel really wet or sticky.

I think this is a good moisturizer if you're looking for a cheap one, but beware the shimmers! Haha, some people may like that, but just a warning. Anyway, good product, juts not 100% moisturizing...

No comments:

Post a Comment