Monday 1 December 2014

Wilko Stippling Brush Review




 Wilko Stippling Brush Review

Recently I bought the Wilko Stippling Brush for a mere £4.00, and I thought I'd do a quick review on this.

So the first thing I noticed about this is how much the handle looked like a Real Techniques brush. It was eye catching, so it's working! When I took it out of the packaging, it had a smart little bristle protector on it, which I will be keeping for when I travel. It also came in a zip lock package, which I will again be keeping. I tried it out using the Collection BB Cream, and it applied to my face well. However, the bristles weren't super soft, and mildly stung when I stippled it onto my face. 

I then cleaned this, and decided how well it would apply blusher/bronzer/highlighter. It applies great! Light coverage, doesn't make you look like a clown and only need a bit of  product. New favourite blush brush (:

I really like this brush, especially for the price. It looks professional and neat, but the product doesn't apply too well in terms of how liquid product goes on your face. Would reccomend this for blushers/bronzers/highlighters. All in all, a good starter brush!









No comments:

Post a Comment